EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Puppia Harness

Hi all!

Many people have contacted me to ask about the harness Riley has.



It's a PUPPIA harness. They are really expensive in pet botiques, BUT you can get them other places and they are not expensive at all. I think I got mine on ebay. Yeah, I did.

The ebay seller I got mine from was blazenskyy.

Here is a link to an ebay search for "harness" but only listings by blazenskyy; Click Here.

Otherwise, do a search for "puppia harness" on google, froogle, etc.

They're fantastic! So soft yet they do the job. Easy on the dog, but don't slip off easily. (I think ANY harness CAN slip off depending on adjustment and the persistance of the dog.) This harness is fantastic. I have to thank Maria and her handsome Giuseppe for turning me on to them! :) And it's SO easy to get on and off.



OH, and EVERY TIME I see that harness I hear, in my head:

"pup-pup-pup-PIA!
pup-pup-pup-PIA-PET!"


(because of that chia pet commerical on tv, LOL!!!!!!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting about the harness inquiries...I'm going to check out that ebay seller you linked to right now!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***