EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Quiet

I don't mean to be so quiet. Got lots going on. Not so much busy, but rather political bullsh*t going on w/ an acquaintance of mine that has caused many, many headaches over the last few days.

Not much new w/ Riley, he's just THE biggest JOY. He's so cute.

He vomitted up the worst yellow smelly vomit all over the bed last night. I still am not caught up cleaning all the bedding.

He and Nicky are the best of pals.

I have this photo...

... as the wallpaper on my phone. My friend today pointed at that one leg that sticks out when he sits like that and goes "Is that your kickstand?"
I ABOUT DIED! KICKSTAND?! That's the funniest thing I'd heard in a long time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***