EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Pug Fest

Today was Pug Fest. I would have liked to have stayed longer, but I just couldn't handle the heat. I had not slept enough to start with, and then we went for about an hour-long off-road trail walk beforehand. The heat was bad and then when I was watching the pug costume contest in the shade, these two little kids got in front of me blocking my camera's view, so I had to move into the direct sun to get more pictures. I ended up feeling like I was going to throw up. Just too much for me on a sleep-deprived day. I just can't handle the heat.

It was fun though, lots of pugs, and we saw lots of Riley's friends today, including Bell, Uly, and Circe. :)

I took photos but I have not downloaded them yet, they'll come later, or tomorrow.

Riley wore his "EverybodyLovesRiley.com" t-shirt. The way it fits, with his roll of skin over part of the shirt, some people who read it outloud said "Riley dot com", and others read it as simply "everybody loves riley" missing the dot com. Maybe I need to redesign the shirt. I broke it up like that so that it'd be big enough text to read. Oh well. :)

Then we went to the new Crispers, which is across the street and has GREAT sandwiches. We sat outside with Riley and then got ice cream from the nearby Coldstone Creamery which is new too.

Then I came home and took a nap, and Riley napped along side me in his crate, snoring away. We napped for... 2-3 hours. We were wiped out. Afterwards, Riley watched tv with me ("Judging Amy" reruns on Tivo) chewing on a Greenie. He's so sweet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truly enjoy reading all about your adventures with your two beautiful dogs, Riley and Niki....they are so adorable.....i look forward to your web site everyday morning......keep up thegood work....Uli and Cerce's Nanie

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***