Needy or Tired Pug
This OBSESSION with not letting me use the computer is REALLY getting out of hand. I think Riley is maybe getting too needy. If I EVER get on the computer, he does whatever he can to stop me or interfere with it. If he's playful he'll bark at me and BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK AND BARK. If he's mellow, like NOW, he'll try to crawl in my lap and it drives me freaking crazy becasue one of these days I'm going to accidentally roll over his paw or something w/ the computer chair and I'll just DIE if I do that.
He sneaks silently behind me and then slowly pushes onto the knee rest and then I have to push him back. He's like 22 freaking pounds (yes I need to rectify that), he CAN'T sit in my slanted lap in this chair, it's one of those you kneel on. I've pushed him away like 15 times already (because he can't sit on a slanted lap and because I'm afraid I'll roll over his paws) and so then he sits as close to my leg as he can and rests his head on the back of my calf.
YES it's cute and all but what the heck? I love him SO MUCH, I just wonder if he's getting too needy.
I hope not. He doesn't get upset when I leave or get ready to leave. I think it's because it's late. He WANTS to go to bed. Usually he just gives up on me and gets in his doggie bed until I say "lets go to bed" and then we go upstairs together. But lately it's been like "if you won't take me up to bed I'll just drive you crazy until you give in".
So cute-annoying-cute. He's such a sweetie. I mean, just LOOK at that face! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home