**ALERT!: I broke my image links, so if you see a "photo is currently unavailable" thing instead of a photo, just click on it to go to the photo page on flickr.***
I'm overdue to update this blog, but I'm sick: very dizzy and nauious when I move or move my head. I'm having a short moment of improvment so I'm checking email, blogging, and heading to bed. See ya soon.
If you've been vomiting, it would explain the dizziness. But if you're just very dizzy (like room spinning dizzy), nauseous from the dizziness, but have no other symptoms, you could try meclizine 25 mg, just in case it's an inner ear thing (labyrinthitis).
3 Comments:
If you've been vomiting, it would explain the dizziness. But if you're just very dizzy (like room spinning dizzy), nauseous from the dizziness, but have no other symptoms, you could try meclizine 25 mg, just in case it's an inner ear thing (labyrinthitis).
Hope you feel better soon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home