EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Riley's First Hurricane

Last year we had a hurricane and we lost power for about 24 hours, all our windows leaked, water was coming in from the roof (a badly designed NEW roof), a leaky wall (a badly built NEW house), traffic lights were out and the military was here directing traffic, gas stations were out of gas for weeks, etc.

Our house looked undamaged from the outside, but inside we had so much water come in and we fighting mold.

Even if the winds are about 60mph we may still have leakage. I'm SO ready to move to Toronto. *sigh*

If I have no internet access during or after the storm, I'll try to at least moblog (see sidebar) as long as I have cell service.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

We're thinking about you! I hope you come through the storm with no problems.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***