EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Who Is Riley's Mom?

I got to thinking today, while writing an email to somebody, that people don't really get to know alot about me, Riley's Mom, thru this blog. This isn't my blog, it's Riley's blog, but for those who want to know more about me, here's the scoop:

I'm 35 but I feel 22. I'm married, no kids, 2 cats, 2 dogs. I'm a web designer and photographer, I work at home and own my own business. I live in Florida, in a beautiful new 2-story home in suburbia, but sometimes wish that I lived in a flat above a coffee shop in Toronto just because I don't identify w/ any of the other suburbanites. I'm so not a retiree and I'm not a housewife with a handful of kids. Florida is too hot and too old (the people). M and I both drive sports cars and would rather spend our money on technology than anything else (or sushi). I don't wear makeup and my favorite shoes are hiking boots. I wish it was cool enough to live in flannel shirts all year long, but it never is in Florida. If I had all the time in the world I'd become an accomplished pianist and write the great american novel. If I had all the money in the world I'd travel the world and then compile beautiful books of photographs to sell in bookstores. So that's a glimpse into who I am, just in case you were curious. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vinny the Pug said...

Hi Riley's Mom!

My name is Vinny the Pug and ironically, I was born in Orlando but moved to Arizona while I was still just a pug pup. My human Allen is also a photographer and writer. I've been working at creating a new canine Guinness World Record over the past 3 years here in Phoenix. Unfortunately, after all the work I've done, Guinness World Records has refused to take my world record attempt seriously. As a result we are doing battle with them by inviting pet lovers around the world to express their opinions about this matter to Guinness. Please check out the following web addresses.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/justiceforvinnythepug

www.vinnythepug.com

Riley is one handsome young fellow. Wish I could take him climbing with me some times as he'd have a ball. Sounds like you're not having too much fun in Florida. I kinda know what you mean because when we lived there my human echoes many of the same complaints you mentioned. You would relly like it in the great out of doors here in Arizona.

Well, I just wanted to stop by to tell you how wonderful your website is and encourage you to keep up the great work. Riley and I are blessed to have good people like you and Allen in our lives. Take Care.

Vinny the Pug
vinnythepug@yahoo.com

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***